Do you want a reprieve from the pain and strain of daily life? These articles detail how a spa sanctuary can give you the pampered treatment you deserve.
- Vichy showers are a type of water massage that can relax muscles and rinse away stress. Livestrong.com describes the benefits of water massage.
- Nast Traveler explains the dos and don’ts of spa dress etiquette.
- Many customized spa treatments come with aromatherapy, which can enhance the relaxation experience. Medical News Today reports on how aromatherapy can aid the mind and body.
- Many people favor the scent of chocolate, which is now becoming popular as a massage treatment, too. DivaVillage.com tells readers how chocolate treatments can benefit skin.
- Are you looking for your own chocolate massage? Travel + Escape details the Mayan Cocoa Ritual at Spa Réveil at the Domain in Austin.
In addition to the Mayan Cocoa Ritual, Spa Réveil at the Domain offers a diverse selection of skin care, massage, and hand and feet treatments. To learn more about our customized spa treatments, call (512) 961-4714 or visit our website.